You should check this page occasionally to review any changes.
This helps you to always be aware of what information we collect, how we use it and under what circumstances, if any, it is disclosed. Your continued use of the Websites, the Application,
The POORVI Event management ApplicationOur online Application allows any company that uses it (our customers and POORVI event itself) to build event microsites and manage events. This can include collecting contact information
and other demographic information from visitors who are participating in events.
POORVI event provides the Application to our customers to manage their events, and we use it to run our own events.
When You Visit our WebsitesYou are free to explore the Websites without providing any information about yourself. When you visit the Websites, we request that you provide Personal Information about yourself, and we collect Navigational Information.
Personal InformationThis refers to any information that you voluntarily submit to us and that identifies you personally, including contact information, such as your name, e-mail address, company name, address, phone number, and other information
about yourself or your business. Personal Information can also include information about any transactions, both free and paid, that you enter into on the Websites, and information about you that is available on the
internet, such as from Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google, or publicly available information that we acquire from service providers.
Navigational InformationThis refers to information about your computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and pages viewed. Please see the “Navigation Information” section below.
POORVI Event and Trade Fairs Management
The term “POORVI event management” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s).
We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).